Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Humiliation Dinner

Location : 3in 1 restaurant
Time : around 7p.m. – 8p.m.
Position and direction: J sat on my right hand side (90 degree), C sat opposite to J (30 degree from my north).
Initiator : J, start the discussion about the riding and the driving of motorcycle.
Editor : C, start the whole story regarding the humiliation dinner.

The story begin with the conversation regarding the event that C fetch S to some where I don’t remember.

C : K, you got driving license ma?

K : Got!!! …(sure got la, aiyo)…

C : o, you know how to ride motorcycle ma?

K : know la. …(got license sure know how to drive liao la. lung word!!!)…

C : oooo, sure very slow de lo. How fast you drive on the highway?

K : …( How you know!!! You didn’t even see me ride before. Probably I can drive for 75km/hrs. Ha)…

C : Sure is just 40km/hrs only lo. Lol. Why so slow de. E! K is your type la. He can even give you a ride to the
school.
If you drive 40km/hrs at the dessert, you both will see the Kerbau walk beside you. Bloom bloom bloom
bloom...... wakakakakaka.....
Then in a sudden (pretend E): " Oi! K, you come down la, i drive. aiyooo."

K : =.=!!! …(walao ea! This also can!!! oklo, apparently mean that I'm slow liao lo)

C : K can you drive a car?

K : can… (My face seems like don’t know how to drive one mea!!! Out of sudden I smell something not right.)

C : when K parking, (pretending K again.) : E! go arrange the five tiang behind my car seat for me. I want
parking."
K : =.=!!! ...(OMG!!! C, you are such a good editor, can edit for the lame story for lame movie liao lo)...
C :After the parking was done, (pretend K AGAIN): “E! keep all the tiang and put them on the hind seat.”

K : hahahaha…. (walao! I so lame mea!!!)

C : Nonononono… When side parking K will said (pretend K again): “E can you park the car for me.”
K : =.=!!! !!! ( @#@#%$, I lamest then the E mea!!!)

And the humiliation keep on going going and going… until all of us had finish our meal. BUT, our editor, C still on her half way of her WAT TAN HOR... (Excuse me, who is the slowest one har???!!!)
Ouya, one more thing. Do you know why I remain silence all the time??? Cause I don't have any bullet to shoot them. Why leh??? This is all because not 'ke po' enough to scoop any hidden secret from others lo. Perhaps it's time to scoop for my bullet and prepare for the next WAR.... wah ha ha ha ha ha ... ...

7 comments:

rexyion said...

aiks...no idea what are you talking about...sorry being blur here...

Rebecca said...

walau! laugh till i almost fall down from my chair! hahahaha
u forgot another part...
the part that o run to catch ur car n u speed for ur life...
wakakaka

Jimz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jimz said...

oli person who involve will noe ^^

心慈cindy said...

waaa,suddenly i become a editor pula...hahahahaha
but jordan, this sentence"E: jordan go out i drive", i m not saying tat, is jimz
hohohoho

Jaydon said...

To pei sin:
ya, only ppl involve will know.

To rebecca:
WALAO ea!!! that is the most unwanted part to be mention. So, of course need to cut off la. haha

To Cindy:
ouya, haha, forgot le.

cheery said...

lol! me too rebecca!! hahaha.. well pei sin its something that happen while we taking our dinner lolz..