Saturday, July 4, 2009

Black-list



Recently I found out that something annoying keep happening around me. The thing is like a house flies that strolling above your food table that waiting for the chance to land a feet on your food.

Sometimes, it is not easy to get close to your closes friend. Because when people stay together at a longer time, problems will appear. They will start to be lazy to care about their image as a friend and start to ignore about their part as friend. And end up to be a different identity between inside and the outside. In this case, I would tend to be a silencer and being an audience to watch for the show. But, other than that I would put this guy into my black list. What is a black list? It is a limitation/threshold in every each person heart to judge on other people. Once, a person’s name is carved in the black list, it will be hard to erase it. And then, a pessimistic view would be labeled on the person in every each motion taken. Being black listed is something that is unwanted yet innocent. But for me, I would not black listed people without a warning. Perhaps it is something to do with the person’s attitude as well.

So, do you have a black list as I do? Am I in your list? Hopefully not. Hahaha

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

hm...i wonder who is on ur black list...

Jaydon said...

someone i had warned. but dun take it too serious. its nothing to do with you all. promise. haha

reid said...

i think i not in black list ba..
cos you didnt give me any warning..
hahaha xD

cheery said...

Ooo... even u also got black list?? Haha..

Jaydon said...

my life start to be the same as that in maple story le. haha. but it's just a kind of judgement only la. din't you guys also have one with u?