Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Movie anyone???

What could a laptop do when it met two guys and another two girls at 11p.m. in the middle of the night?
ans:


+


Got
.
.
.
.
.

Okla, I know this is not the latest movie but I never watched before!!! So? Must watch la.
A brieft synopsis about this movie:
I) Two 'Alien', one taxi driver and another professors.
II) Scramble for a 'remove control'.
III) Disney Picture movie.
But somehow, the two ladies (some said the audience) shouted like we are watching the creepy ghost movie. OMG!!! No doubt they have been thoroughly violated this movie. But why we watch the movie now? Haha, it's all thanks to the guy with spectacles (some said J) had download the movie and ask for the watch. WOW, trust me, the ambience is similar to the real cinema.
Ouya, the coming thursday we will watch the 'knowing', got Nicolas Cage (one of the best actor in my list) ler. haha. But, there will be something more excited that I'm waiting for. Guess what? The ladies will sure shouted like watching the scary movie.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

cheery said...

wow... what movie is that? Really scary one??

Jaydon said...

nola, but the two ladies had made it scary only. how scary can a disney walt movie be? haha

心慈cindy said...

apa!!!action movie ma...cannot conntrol myself...hohohohoho,but a gud movie indeed.