Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Insect

For any guest who was born at 1980an and 1990an, I am pretty sure that you will know whose the guys below are.

For so many years until today, I realize that the Bajahitam (black fertilizer) or so called mask man or kamen riders in Japan are simply the insect. It is quite hard for me to accept that my childhood heroes are those insects that I used to dissect in the Lab during my form 6’s insect collection (an assignment). My favorite hero, the Black Superman BLACK RX (that I usually call Bajahitam) is actually the locust (Locustana pardalina). While the Shadow Moon as well is also one of the poorly insect that sacrifices to complete my course work, the termite perhaps. Unbelievable, I had dissected my hero =.=!!!

I like their amour actually. Specially when fighting with the lame-fashioned monster (rival), it absolutely verifies my hero is the most fashionable with style. haha
Beside, their vehicles are so ‘yeng’ (stylish). Their motor can stand by themselves and without the need to put the bicycle stand which is too ….. for a hero.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

rexyion said...

lol...last time my brother and me craz for them too...we even bought 2 dolls, the white one and the black one...I have the white ones and my brother have the black ones...my brother still keeping it...while for mine, been stolen by my chilhood neighbours...wakakaka...

Jaydon said...

syok nie. but i think the white one is more yeng la. the black one is like a housefly even though he is the hero.
haiz...
by the way, which one u prefer wor?

cheery said...

hehe.. i use to watch their cartoon when im young..