Friday, August 14, 2009

August 7, 2009.

That afternoon, I had my bus ticket back to Butterworth. Happily I was farewell by a newly couple who stop by the bus station just to say good bye. Thank you, that means so much to me.

Every times back to home, I will look forward for some good ending.

Family means so much for a vagrant who stays away from home for about two month of time. I never knew that I actually miss my family so much until I saw all my family members gather up together for dim sum as the breakfast. Our dim sum was never the same as formerly when every person was around. Ever since my brother work oversea, a full family gathering would never happens except for the Chinese New Year. I would just to say that this trip was far more worth than getting a free ticket to travel oversea. I love my family so much, so I can’t afford to make any decision without a precise measure.

No comments: