Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Memory Photo






If you ask me what the greatest invention in this world is I would said its photo. A photo perhaps is part of my memories that arouse my emotion and my feeling toward my surrounding. Just now I take a visit to a file inside my document called ‘Langkawi Trip’, inside there I feel lots of merriment. But when I compare it with my life today, I feel moody and repressed. When I looked at the picture that we all together 12 persons snapped at the cross bridge in Langkawi, all people smile happily and naturally perhaps it’s one of my favorite picture after all.

Moving back to that moment, undoubtedly that’s the happiest moment in my University life. During that moment I felt about friendship. Today when I revise with those photos, I feel ashamed to my University life now. Frankly, I had admitted some crime into this circle of friendship. I lost my trust (faith) to my friend, I gossip about them, and keep on pointing out their weaknesses without telling them or giving them a chance to correct their behavior. I’m selfish and I don’t even know since when I became lost of control about my acts. Once my friend had said: never whisper in front of other friends. Yea, I think she is right and should never gossip about others without giving them a chance to try.

Few months after that trauma, close friends have no longer been a valid term among us. I seen a lot of short massage in MSN and facebook talking about how they had make their choice, how they had persuade their own life, and some even like to post some ‘meaningful’ or ‘hidden’ massage to condemn how they had living in their own life and so on. And this so called bombing event during the cold war, I have bored about these. I still remember once in the MSN, all people private massage is sharing about their happiest moment, sometime with some gratitude words, some opinions, and I really miss that moment so much.

(Sigh) I would hope that the time can be reversed back for me to point out their acts that make me feel uneasy. Isn’t this is the best way to maintain a friendship? Being honest to my friends without ignoring my right; being tolerate without hiding my grievance toward their acts; and most importantly being sharing and hoping the same treat in return. Whatever, I am making myself to learn to be someone like this just to keep the remaining friends in close without separation.

Life is a tired path to walk alone. Searching for friend that can stayed permanently together is hard and don’t even mention about searching for the best friend, it is something even harder than decoding a full human genome. Now, I no longer expecting about searching for the best friend, but I rather paying off my time to appreciate what my friend had done to me. For only a year left for each of us to stayed together in Kampar, I do hope that we can snap some photo together around the new town, the place that we meet often and even the place that once we had broken our promise to maintain the friendship. Just for memory that hold us tight in the future time.

4 comments:

cheery said...

Hey, why so emo? cheer up:) yeh, its not easy to find a good friend and even a best buddy, well u know, some people dont appreciate friendship like others do... they are blind, they dont see who is truly good to them and who is not; they tend to stick to people who dont treasure friendship :( sad huh?
Btw, those words in the photo, u wrote them urself? very nice hehehe..

Jaydon said...

cheery:
yeah, some people really don't appreciate friendship. but i know u value friendship so much. haha nice to know u. yeah, i edit those photo using picasa.

cheery said...

Lolz.. doesnt sound like you @.@ sound so serious one hahaha... yup nice knowing u too :) anyway welcome back to the blogging world !!!

心慈cindy said...

when i looked back my"langkawi trip" photo, i also have same feeling with u...there are a lot of sweet memories inside... Friendship is made of trust.If u choose to trust ur fren, ur friendship will be last longer. If u lost trust, friendship will be broken...anyway, frienship forever^^