Thursday, September 24, 2009

I think I am HOT !!!



Guys do you know what is a mobile sauna? Had you been experiencing a driving sauna from one place to another place in your life? I was. But I rather prefer to call it as the ‘cannibal’s oven’ the transnational bus. But how come a vehicle can be a cannibal? This conflict arose by the term called air conditional.

A day after my exam, I though I can go back home in a peaceful and happy mood. But some how my mood was totally devastated by this air conditional! Can you imagine how was the feeling sitting in a sealed bus without air conditional and even ventilation from the outer air? It was sucks (sorry, I know it was not my style to write my blog with rude word, but I really can’t take it anymore!). The transnational is like a cannibal grilling their ‘food’ in the oven. Travel under the hot sun for three hours and fourty-three minutes without a fresh air to breath is nothing fun. Even the air I inhaled I can felt that was the breath that I exhaled few second ago. Do you want to know how the harsh condition like in the bus was? No choice, even you have no interest to know I still will tell you. The funny thing in the bus was some sort of cocktail party, everything also got. There was a girl, from Kampar as well, sitting beside me. I always though she was fainted by the hot and low ventilation in the bus until I know she was sleeping when I saw her face suddenly kecut, then I knew she was suffocating when sleeping. But the point is that how can she sleep in such a condition!!! Another ‘cocktail’ event was the bus driver. He like performing the tiger show (that we recently so crazy about), he open his button one by one on a time and his perspiration dropping like a river. But luckily he is not nice looking, otherwise those aunty in the bus will start become crazy to crave for man taste.
Another lucky things was that there were no people farting any out break gases in there, if not I sure I would be ‘napping’ in the bus until I reach Butterworth bus terminal or more seriously wake up in the hospital. However these are not the climax, the most unbelievable thing was happen to an old fat malay lady in the bus. As you all know malay girl need to wear tudung right. And some more she was quite fat and the whole things she worn were black. As usual, black are well known to absorb heat, in that situation I really can’t see her sweat, I wonder where does her sweat gone, and her expression is like “Ooo.. so cold here”. =.= !!! probably she got a good imagination la~.

4 comments:

rexyion said...

wei don't scare me la...you reach home already, but not me, going back later this afternoon...hopefully not sitting the same bus you did...lol...

Rebecca said...

wahahahah....finally u know the taste of it...
I kena before, last year, first semester..from Ipoh to Sitiawan suppose to take 1 1/2 hour only, sometimes 2 hours, depend on the driver..but that day, 4 HOURS!! that bus was baked in the sun bfore starting the journey, sealed, no ventilation, plus, over limit!
i think that girl sitting beside u was right..sleeping is the easiest way to 'escape' our mind from the awful condition..hahah

Jaydon said...

rebecca:
how can a 'normal' people sleep in that condition!!! haiz.

cheery said...

Hahahahaha~ lol.. i also sometimes use rude words in my blog.. hahaha.. and u describe as if u are in thailand oo.. with all the tiger show and cocktail... haha.. btw i experience this when i was going ipoh... =.=