Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kampar New Town Food Research

Long long ago, I had sent an enquiry form of ‘voice out loud!!!’ (I know la, it is already one month ago, but I am quite busy recently) to my Biotechnology friends to evaluate the services and the food qualities serve in Kampar at 25 July 2009.

Since there are too many restaurants so I just simply count on the result categories under good, excellent, and black listed



For restaurant categories under excellent are the Hing Loong and Ice Shark Café.

Restaurants that being BLACK LISTED are the ABC, Seng Yip, La Foresta, Tressure Sqaure Casa and 88.

My word:
As all you know that a statistical result would get proximally normal if only the result is more than 50 people. Since the forms that I sent out were only 18, so for sure the result wouldn’t be a normal curve. However, the form that I sent out is more than the form that I received back. Haiz, do you actually know how much result that I had received? See the result below.



For 18 forms that I sent out, only four were replied (thanks for the participation). One data loss and I don’t know why. The result sent back was the original form that I sent out, probably he want my answer? Could it be?

While the rest 13 person’s result were totally lost from my mail box, perhaps they didn’t even sent back to me, but I assume that their results were devoured by the ‘loss net monster’ during the transmission.


So please don’t expect that the result would represent the entire fellows in Kampar, which is more than impossible.

5 comments:

rexyion said...

haha...pai seh...I lost your form...I think I might have accidentally deleted it, and I was kind of lazy to check the trash mails that time...by the time I remember it was no longer there already...

sorry...one of the unreplies participent here...*confess*

Jaydon said...

haha, here i caught one fled from the 'lost net monster'but yet din't reply my form de. (=.=)

Unknown said...

I got reply u izzit?

cheery said...

Har~~~ Only FOUR PEOPLE replied?? =.= i thought ur survey is gonna be.. erm.. popular??

Jaydon said...

to peter,
ya, you got reply, but an empty form indeed. haha, tats why I said probably you want my answer also.

to cheery,
i thought also, but end up like... haiz. but thanks for your participation.