Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thank you Just for laugh

Today’s mood is soooooo down.


I can’t even smile to any of my friends. I thought this would be sweep away after my nap. However, my mood gone even worse after that. I tried a lot of things to make myself not that DOWN. But not each of it is workable.


Fortunately, there is a show in this world called Just for laugh. It is so popular, don’t tell me that you not even heard it before, or else I will look at you like a gorilla.
This program always makes some serious and solemn thing into funniest thing.



Do you ever saw a nun would seduced by a macho shirtless guy at the street? Do you ever saw a group of fireman do silly thing on the open street? And have you ever saw any of the policemen would wear underwear or a silk on the public? Hahahahahahaha. Here it is, look at this. Hahahahaha








This is the funniest one.






look!! how the silky guy stand.

Sometimes, things should not always do by law. If that so, this world would be sooooooooo sien.

No comments: