Friday, April 17, 2009

The Amazing of Maplesea


Last year I start my first journey in maplesea without any solid reason. But for now, I finally know that maplesea can actually train a person’s endurance. Don’t get it? Ok let me explain to you with several examples.

1st player (me) has the opportunity learnt to put it up on what other people brickbat and ‘perying’.

2nd player can learn to tolerate with others in the game and also in the reality.

The story is like this. My friends keep asking me whether or not maple is a good game. For me, of course la, because I’m playing ma.
Then he shows an eager face to me that he willing to create an account to play. But few minutes later he said: “what la, maple is so childish, jumping here and there and some more it’s ‘2D’ wor. Haiz….”.
OK, what can I do? No doubt, maple is quite childish in term of its characters, but the graphic is what the thing I like and it shows me the true face of the world at which there are so many kind of people in the world that some are nice, friendly, lazy, arrogant, materialistic and etc. Any behavior you can speak out, you may see in there.
Ou…ya… something about that guy, he had asking me such kind of question every time I play maple. And the dialog is always similar with that I just mentioned. So, I finally run out with a solution to handle this kind of person which is --- Ignore Him.

Another person, who do not really play maple before, get ‘pek chek’ easily.
He is also another person who show an eager heart (or not) to play maple, so he ask me to cut and paste the game patch for him, but when there is just a little thing stuck there or just a little error, he start to muttering this and that. Finally, he hates maple because of the freaking hacking shield provided by the maple services. So, in a room of mine, there is one man (the one who keep showing eager face to play maple and end up ‘perying’ me) and another easily ‘pek chek’ guy, hah…… speechless.

So, what do think about your level of endurance? Are yours high enough? If not, try to meet with both of the guys above and see. Maybe, my level of endurance is still low, but since I’m still a mapler, I still have the chances to train myself. Do you?

4 comments:

cheery said...

Eh? I also started playing last year..hahahaha.. ur pictures very funny!!! :)

Anonymous said...

reid: try to ply flyff la, more pek chek ah...maple= sup sup water..=p

Jaydon said...

To reid:
Really!!! but how come u gone pek chek before u hav log in to maple??? hahahaha

reid said...

sry for the late reply..
actually i got play maple before the..
but get sien in 1 hour..
than that time..wah..so slow..sure tulan lo..
try play dragonica or flyff la..
flyff i can support you..=p